Architecture and design lay at the heart of MDR. Our team’s dedication and creativity has formed an exemplar track record in assessing sites and maximising development potential. With over 15 years experience we have a practice of 22 friendly and vibrant architects and technicians with a near 100% planning record.
As part of our ever-increasing project load, MDR are currently seeking an exceptional new team member to join our team. This excellent opportunity will see the successful candidate based in our London Bridge office and offers exposure to an array of projects, covering RIBA stages 0-7 and a range of responsibilities.
MDR work extensively throughout London and the South East with some of the country’s leading registered providers and developers on units from 10 to 500 units.
MDR require a unique candidate to fill a bespoke position within the company.
We are currently seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to assist with feasibility studies, large planning applications and working drawings packages. The role will require a flexible approach to work loads as the successful candidate will be expected to work at design, planning and technical stages.
Practical experience and training will be provided as part of a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing practice.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being part of a design team for both planning and technical packages. To be considered for the position applicants should possess the following key attributes:
– 3+ years working experience in a fast paced environment
– Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
– Knowledge of Vectorworks desirable but not essential
– Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
– Ability to see schemes through the complete design process, RIBA stages 0-7
– Experience delivering technical and working drawing packages
– Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– Capable of engaging in all areas of the practice
– Knowledge of London planning policy
– BIM experience advantageous
We are offering a competitive package for the right candidate and an opportunity to be part of a growing company.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please do not hesitate in making contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please send your CV and some examples of your work via email to:
Postal entries to be sent to:
9 Holyrood Street
London SE1 2EL
No Agencies please